In Simple terms ,JUnit is an program used for unit testing of software by writing test cases in Java.
These Unit tests will run automatically when changes are made to software
Some common terms that you may encounter when reading about JUnit include
- Test method: a method in a Java class that contains a single unit test.
- Test class: a Java class containing one or more test methods.
- Assertion: a statement that you include in a test method to check that the results of a test are as expected.
- Test fixture: a class that is used to set up state for multiple tests; typically used when the set up routines are “expensive” or take a long time to execute.
- Test suite: a grouping of test classes that are run together.
Click this below link to get the information about JUnit Testing in ADF